here to find out more about the Blue Ribbon
Friends and the web pages that love them
These people are some of my friends. Not all of my friends are on the
Net or the Web, which is really too bad. For the most part, I've only
listed people who have webpages.
Let me know if you think you should be on this
page! When I say "Last modified", I mean
that I changed whatever little things need to be changed that I could
still remember by the time I got the page up in emacs. I probably
didn't add anyone new, and this includes you. Drop me a line
(email@example.com) if you feel you've been
unjustly omitted from this page (or if you'd just like to see your
name in print! :^)
- Mary Agner
- Mary is a writer at Kenan Systems
Corporation. She currently lives just around the corner from where
I used to live in Somerville. She's a poet and an astronomer and an
all-around really cool person.
- Jeff Allen
- Jeff was a CS major at HMC. He's finally escaped from
Mudd-O-Sphere 2 and is in the Bay Area working for WebTV, a tentacle of the Evil Empire.
- Eric Busboom
- The Man, the Myth, the Legend. Read through Eric's hypothetical
"Student E" stories. Eric also is the Bringer of the List of Things that He Shouldn't Have Needed to
Have Been Told Not to Do, and Part-Time Prophet.
- Jim Frinier
- Jim Frinier was one of my suitemates in South Dorm for 1994-95.
He's now graduated from HMC with an STS (Science, Technology, and
Society) degree (though they all say "Bachelor of Science"). Jim
and Amelia Leason got married on 1 June 1996. Jim unicycles, and
is employed by some computer company in
LA as a system engineer or something like that.....
- Jason was one of my roommates in Boston. He's a grad student
somewhere in Course 12, and he went to Carleton College as an
- Christie Hango, er, Cosand
- Christie is my sister. She teaches 6th grade at the Middle School where
we both went as kids. She's not on the web, though, so you'll just have
to believe what I say about her. :^) If you think she wants to send you
e-mail, let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll
pass the message along.
- Reebee Kavich
- Reebee was another of my Boston roommmates. She works for
Radnet, who recently moved out
towards Burlington/I-95/128. She's also a Carleton grad. She was just
accepted by Harvard Div School, so she'll be starting a Master's degree
program in September. Congratulations!
- Amelia Leason-Frinier (I need to find Amelia's stuff on their page!!!)
- Amelia graduated from Scripps
College with an Art degree. She does all sorts of cool art
stuff, & she's a really neat person. Amelia & Jim Frinier got
married on 1 June 1996.
- Tom Liogys
- Tom is a friend I met at the 1995 Northeast GSA meeting. He's a
master's student in geology at Queens College in Flushing, NY, and
an NPS firefighter.
- Cliff graduated from HMC in 1994. He got his Masters
at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Math, and is
now working at HP's Convex
Technology Center in Dallas, TX.
- Ocie Mitchell
- Ocie was one of my suitemates. He graduated from the 5th year
Engineering Masters program at Mudd, and listens to Abba and YMO.
He participated in the Trans-Columbia River Race over the summer
of 1995. He doesn't have a web page around at the moment, or at
least not one that I can find....
- Matt Morse
- Matt was a Southie who's now living in Cambridge. If I figure out what
his real webpage is, I'll add it. Matt enjoys a good game of Set and any and all things Nintendo
- Denis M. Moskowitz
- Denis was yet another of my suitemates at Mudd, and was
one of my roommates in Boston!
- Kim Nakamura & Tim
- I've known Kim since junior high. She and Tim live in San
Francisco, where Tim does something computer-related, and Kim is
working on her teaching credential.
- CarolYN Smith
- Carolyn is an MIT alum with careers in biotechnology and early
music. She's also involved in MIT's Gilbert & Sullivan
Players, sewing, and Cantata a
Trois, an early music trio.
- Josh Smith
- Josh again lives in Southern California & works at Caltech. He used to work for
Formerly Known As NetMarket in the West Coast Office. He's
into computers, gaming, and the occasional English Country Dance.
- John Stimson
- John used to be a Southie, but he graduated & went to Cornell, & then
graduated & moved to California. John has his own webserver on his
LINUX box HARLIE.
Last modified on Mon Mar 1 17:28:35 EST 2010
by Jennie Hango