Subject: Re: SIPB computer tours

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 92 01:19:23 EDT

Stan,

Well, I talked to Hal (did you talk to Hal directly because Ziggy didn't)
and he seemed to think the tour idea was ok.  Remember, of course, the
only way people will use these machines is if they're taking 6.001.  Yeah,
if you want to knock on the door tomorrow night that's fine.  I'll have some
stuff brought up that either I'll show them the kinds of things going on
in 6.001 fall term or let them play around....

--dave

P.S.  How much time to you expect to want to spend in the lab?

---

From: Mark A. Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 92 11:39:29 +0100

Stan,

Let me see if I have everything right.

SIPB tour:

Today, Thursday, Sept. 10, from 7 to 10PM.
There will be three groups of people, each split in half giving a total of six
    groups.

On my end:

The room number is 018, and I think it will hold about 25 people, more if
    standing (I will have a better count later this afternoon).
I will plan on being there starting at 7 and running until whenever.
I expect to give an approximately 20 minute demo to each of the six groups.

Does this sound like a good plan?
Also, what is the composition of the audience and what would they like to see?

					Mark Smith