Subject: Calling all shepherds and sheepdogs!

From: [email-masked] (Stan Zanarotti)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 92 00:20:02 -0400

SIPB tours are tomorrow, Thursday at 6:45pm, starting from Lobby 10.
Bring your friends!  Wow the freshmen!

We'll need shepherds and sheepdogs to show up a couple minutes before
(6:40pm).  Depending on the number of freshmen, we'll probably split
up into 3 main groups that will visit the stops in turn (Media-lab,
AI/LCS, other).  These groups may split into smaller groups when they
hit a building.

Here are the tour stops:

    Media-lab:
	Garden       Jon Orwant
        LEGO/Logo    Fred Martin
	VLW	     Klee     

    AI/LCS:
	Leg Lab	     Robert Ringrose
	CAM group    Mark Smith

    Other:
	Fishbowl     Chad Brown
	SIPB	     Derek Atkins (Chair...)
        ECF	     Kevin Iga
        Scheme Lab   David LaMacchia

Food and drink and talk by Jeff Schiller when the tour is over,
~10:00pm.  We may get done with early, depending on long the Media-Lab
stops are.

I'll have some sheets to give out to the tour guides tomorrow (listing
stops and room numbers).

	-stan