Subject: Call for FreeBSD 2014Q4 (October-December) Status Reports

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 23:32:44 -0500

Dear FreeBSD Community,

The deadline for the next FreeBSD Quarterly Status update is January 7,
2015, for work done in October through December.

Status report submissions do not have to be very long.  They may be
about anything happening in the FreeBSD project and community, and
provide a great way to inform FreeBSD users and developers about what
you're working on.  Submission of reports is not restricted to
committers.  Anyone doing anything interesting and FreeBSD-related
can -- and should -- write one!

The preferred and easiest submission method is to use the XML
generator [1] with the results emailed to the status report team at
monthly at freebsd.org .  There is also an XML template [2] which can be
filled out manually and attached if preferred.  For the expected
content and style, please study our guidelines on how to write a good
status report [3].  You can also review previous issues [4][5] for
ideas on the style and format.

We are looking forward to all of your 2014Q4 reports!

Thanks,
Ben (on behalf of monthly@)

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml
[3] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/howto.html
[4] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2014-04-2014-06.html
[5] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2014-07-2014-09.html