Here are links to some of the pages on stuff.mit.edu that may assist
you in using our web site.
- Creating your own home page
- This page gives instructions for getting your own web home page
on stuff.mit.edu, and includes some pointers to
information on creating your home page. (This is applicable
only to MIT people.)
- Using ~ URLs on stuff.mit.edu
- If you decided to create your home page in your Athena
directory, there's another short URL format that looks
- Using the Comment gateway
- If you would like to be able to receive email via a web form, you
can use the comment gateway to receive messages.
- Policies on Other Use of stuff.mit.edu
- If you need further information about facilities on stuff.mit.edu
beyond serving static web pages, some of your questions might
be answered in this document.
- Searching MIT Web Information
- If you want to search through the content of MIT web pages,
this search page might help out. It also lets you search
through our faculty, staff, and student directories to find
MIT e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have a question for us, please check our list of
answers to common questions about our web server.
- Feedback to the webmasters
- This page allows you to send e-mail to the
stuff.mit.edu webmasters, and
also suggests some other e-mail addresses that are preferable
for specific types of questions and comments.